3.0 - Contact Us Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 - Contact Us Page

My contact us page is currently what my page was on 2.0. However, 3.0 has a contact_us.html page in the common folder that I would like to use. However, for the life of me I can't seem to get this page to work without copying the html and putting it in one of the extra pages, and even then it isn't 100%.

It's like it isn't being seen. Am I not understanding this page correctly? What is wrong?

Anyone?

Thanks!

Comment

I'd submit a simple support ticket asking them what you need to do to use the supplied contact page in the common folder.
      C Ekman
      Owner/Designer: Cobweb Corner
      http://www.cobwebcorner.com

Comment

If you created or modified the "Contact Us" page in version2 (as we did) on the Settings>Desgin>Site Content section, then it has been overwritten. I suppose you would have to delete or rename that page to use the default contact_us.html page.

Comment

Yes, I had modified the contact us page in v2.

I ended up submitting a support ticket. Although I don't know if this applies for everyone, this is the information I received.

"If you want to use the V3 template, go to settings - design - site content, click content next to contact us, paste crm.asp?action=contactus into the link field, click save changes. Next, go to settings - general - store settings and enable the CRM.

If the Contact Us page is linked to the CRM, you can add content in the header/footer in the settings - design - titles and content section. If you need modify the layout and form for the contact us page, you can do so via FTP. This page is the contact_us.html page - it can be found in the web/assets/templates/common folder."

Comment

Working...
          X