Advanced Options / Inventory Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Options / Inventory Control

I read the post in the support area about enabling advanced options/inventory control to allow you to set the inventory on different sizes or styles of one item, but I cannot figure out how to do this. When I'm in my options window of a product, I do not see a "button" for Advanced Options as described in the support document. Does anyone know how to do this? :confused:

Originally posted by jenms View Post
    I read the post in the support area about enabling advanced options/inventory control to allow you to set the inventory on different sizes or styles of one item, but I cannot figure out how to do this. When I'm in my options window of a product, I do not see a "button" for Advanced Options as described in the support document. Does anyone know how to do this? :confused:
    After you create your main product page and save it you click on options. Setup the options like size or color or both or whatever. Save. From this page you will see an Advanced Options button directly above the Stats button. This is where you set up the advanced option. If you need someone to walk you thru the 1st one feel free to reply to this thread. i will be glad to help.
    Steve Teske
    Director of eCommerce
    Hogan Walker LLC
    www.GreenFunStore.com
    www.GreenPartStore.com
    www.FarmFunStore.com
    www.HoganWalker.com

Comment

yes, you have to create the standard options first. Then, advanced options will be available.

https://www.onlinesupportweb.com/ind...d=146&nav=0,20

"The Advanced Options button can be accessed from PRODUCTS > VIEW/EDIT > EDIT, under the OPTIONS for each specific product. This button will display only after adding the standard options to the product."
      Last edited by Mark; 01-29-2009, 12:12 PM.

Comment

I couldn't find it either until support told me where it was, to be honest I am not convinced it was there.

Comment

Thank you - I see it now.

Comment

Working...
          X