Top Products - Last 30 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Products - Last 30 Days

Does the Top Products - Last 30 Days pie chart on the admin homepage not take into account phone orders?

I just did my first phone order and noticed the product was not reflected in the chart.

Have any of you noticed this?
    www.totaloutdoorsman.com - Your Total Choice for the Outdoors

Actually, I just realized it doesn't seem to be taking ALL online orders into account either... Not sure what the deal is...

Has anyone else noticed any problems?

Comment

If we have order by phone, we have an order form and put their information, and we go through like customer and put information on it.. So, I didn't know if phone order and online order make difference?

Comment

Since I posted origionally, I have noticed that not all web orders are reflected either. Maybe they are not reflected until they ship??? I should ship some today or tomorrow, I will see then what happens.

Comment

After several more "standard" (web) orders, my "Top Products - Last 30 Days" does not seem to be updating at all.

Is anyone else noticing this? It isn't a huge deal because I track sales outside of 3dcart, but if this stat is going to be on the admin home page, it should work.

3dcart guys, have you noticed this anywhere else or is this a known issue?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X