Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incomplete order due to duplicate transaction

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Incomplete order due to duplicate transaction

    We use Authorize.net and have gotten this error twice this month when we get multiple orders
    Code:
    A duplicate transaction has been submitted
    Has anyone else seen this?

  • #2
    Originally posted by jhb View Post
    We use Authorize.net and have gotten this error twice this month when we get multiple orders
    Code:
    A duplicate transaction has been submitted
    Has anyone else seen this?
    I checked with support and they've got some ideas but they need clarification. If you could contact Authorize.net and have them look into their system and find out what exactly they're saying is duplicated, we can look into it. After you have done this, please submit a trouble ticket or give us a call.

    Comment


    • #3
      If you could contact Authorize.net and have them look into their system
      HAHAHA. Do you have an email address they actually answer?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jhb View Post
        HAHAHA. Do you have an email address they actually answer?
        Try calling them, much quicker than emailing

        877-447-3938. Support Hours: Monday through Friday, 6 AM to 6 PM Pacific time


        Authorize.Net
        808 East Utah Valley Drive
        American Fork, UT 84003
        Tel: 801-492-6450
        Fax: 801-492-6489


        10800 NE 8th St, Suite 600
        Bellevue, WA 98004
        Tel: 425-586-6000
        Fax: 425-586-6005

        CyberSource Corporation HQ
        1295 Charleston Rd.
        Mountain View, CA 94043
        Tel: 650-965-6000
        Fax: 650-625-9145

        Comment


        • #5
          Actually figured it out. Authorize.net rejected his address probably because it was military AOE address and he tried to put it through twice on our cart. So only second failure showed up.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jhb View Post
            Actually figured it out. Authorize.net rejected his address probably because it was military AOE address and he tried to put it through twice on our cart. So only second failure showed up.
            This happens quite often to us, especially when running phone orders manually through Stone Edge. I assume it is something that Authorize.net does to avoid people getting charged 4 times if they get all antsy on the submit order button. Pretty useless if you ask me.

            I have had the best luck contacting Auth.net via thier live chat feature on the website. I have only called once or twice over the years.

            HTH,

            DaveW

            Comment

            Working...
            X