Free Shipping Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Shipping Question

I like to offer free shipping to my US customers. I do not want to offer free shipping internationally. Is there a way to use a coupon code or some shipping method configuration so that US orders get free shipping and international orders have to pay?

I have that same need as well. I have enabled "free shipping" on specific (clearance) items, and need to somehow specify that it only applies to orders shipped within the US.

Comment

This is possible by going to settings->general and then clicking "domestic only" under the free shipping section.

Works like a charm.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I see settings>>general>>and then several other options. Which section are you finding the free shipping in?

Comment

>general settings

Allow "Shipping will be calculated later"
          Free Shipping - Domestic Only
          Free Shipping - Exclude Add. Options

Comment

Free shipping with and additional charge

I offer free shipping on all of the footwear on my site but not on the other products. I'd like to be able to charge an extra fee for orders shipping to APO or FPO locations.
            Any suggestions as to how to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Rungreen View Post
              >general settings

Allow "Shipping will be calculated later"
              Free Shipping - Domestic Only
              Free Shipping - Exclude Add. Options
              I'm sorry--I hate to be so dense, but where do you specify the Free Shipping Domestic Only section? I have not migrated to the new 3dCart yet, is this perhaps a setting not on my current admin panel??? It might be right in front of my face, but I just don't see it. Thanks!

Comment

Perhaps in the SETTINGS>GENERAL>STORE SETTINGS ?

Comment

Sorry about that- I was under the impression that ALL stores were on 3.0.

I think you'll need a ticket- it's there somewhere, not sure on the old version....

Comment

Working...
                  X