Sort Order on Customer Groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sort Order on Customer Groups

I put a ticket in on this one, but have not heard back. Perhaps it was misplaced.

Anyway, how do I alter the order in which Customer Groups appear on the drop down menu during account creation? At present the order is:

Customer
    Tier 2 Wholesale
    Tier 1 Wholesale.

I'd like Tier 1 to be listed before Tier 2.

Second, how do I change the default "Customer" group to "Retail"?

Thanks!

Originally posted by robert
    I put a ticket in on this one, but have not heard back. Perhaps it was misplaced.

Anyway, how do I alter the order in which Customer Groups appear on the drop down menu during account creation? At present the order is:

Customer
    Tier 2 Wholesale
    Tier 1 Wholesale.

I'd like Tier 1 to be listed before Tier 2.

Second, how do I change the default "Customer" group to "Retail"?
    Great question(s), I would also like to know the answer to the above questions.

Comment

Mine are alphabetical so I'm not sure why your "Tier 2" is before "Tier 1".

I have a "Customer" group, but apparently can't rename the "None" group. Is it save to assume "None" gets Price Level 1?

Comment

I think "none" is the price in the export column labeled "price." Price level 1 is "price1"...I think.

Comment

No, Robert, what I mean is a Customer Group called "None". If you go into Customers>View/Edit, there is a dropdown in the Search Box that lists the groups you've set up along with "All" and "None". And if you edit a current customer you can assign them to any of your groups or "None".

Comment

Right.

None = Not in a group.

Customers that are not in any group get retail price (level 1).
            ----------------------------
            Gonzalo Gil
            3dCart Support
            800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Grouping Customers According to What they Buy

I have many repeat customers that buy specific parts to a category. How would I develope groups that buy specific to one category? e.g. I want to run a sale that's specific to just one model of machine I sell. Having a group to tell me which customers buy particular parts for different machines or do I have the wrong idea about grouping? Please reply via direct email as I don't get too much time to view the blogs.

Comment

Working...
              X