Quick Books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Books?

Does anyone have quickbooks integrated into their cart? If so, does it transfer all info from an order to an invoice and tracking info, etc. Is it a good idea to integrate? Greatful for any responses. Thank you in advance!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
    * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
    www.TrailerandTruckParts.com
    www.Trailer-Wheels.com
    www.iTrailerParts.com

I have a similar post here:

http://forums.3dcart.com/plugins-3rd...tegration.html

I would like to know this as well. I need to upgrade quickbooks (currently running 2005) and hoped that the 2009 version would accept reciept and bill imports. It does not :(

There are other 3rd party softwares out there that will allow you to import virtually anything, which *might* be a better option than 3dcarts plug in. For instance, my drop shipper will provide an excel file of my invoices, which I need to be able to import. I can do that with the 3rd party software, but don't think I can with 3dcarts (I dont think).

Another thing to be careful about is QB is no longer supporting FII (or whatever their file import type used to be). They have changed to SKB (or something like that, I cannot remember the names and cannot find them quickly). If you go with 3dcart, make sure they are using the new language that QB will support for the next few years.
    www.totaloutdoorsman.com - Your Total Choice for the Outdoors

Comment

That's not exactly what I was wondering. Maybe the question I was posting should have been more like this: I want to know, what are the benefits of integrating QB with 3D cart? how does it streamline your Internet orders into quick books. How does it save time?
      (¯`v´¯)
      `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
      (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
      * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
      www.TrailerandTruckParts.com
      www.Trailer-Wheels.com
      www.iTrailerParts.com

Comment

I have found that it does a good job downloading orders as long as the product is already setup in Quickbooks with the same item number (which I know makes sense). I have found that it definitely saves time, but for drop-shipped items where I didn't add the product into Quickbooks - I have to manually add all of those orders.

Truthfully, I haven't spent enough time trying to work this out. FYI - I'm using Quickbooks 2009 version.

Comment

Working...
        X