Purchase Order Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchase Order Email

Distributor emails for new orders are going out now but we can't figure out where this email is coming from. A distributor email for every order is now going out. Anyone else? Is this an issue that needs a ticket? :confused:
    Last edited by Mark; 07-23-2009, 05:08 PM.

I believe I have found the issue. The Distributor emails in the new 3.1 release are setup ONLY as HTML and there is no way to prevent them and no way to revise them. I have submitted a ticket. Just FYI :(
    Eventhough the send out email checkbox is NOT checked, the emails are still going out to the distributor! Beware!
    Last edited by Mark; 07-23-2009, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Opposite Problem with the Distribitor Emails

I am also having an issue with the Distributor Emails.

It is a different problem though.

My Distributors are not getting the emails when an order is placed featuring one of their products.

Obviously there is a bug having to do with this feature of the post-order email system.

Please fix 3dcart. Please?

Comment

Have you gone in to the Distributors setup page and checked the settings? Our emails are going out even though the box is NOT checked.

Comment

Has this been resolved for you both? Could you report on what, if anything was done?

As I've said in other threads, it's disconcerting when someone reports an issue like this, puts in a ticket and gets it fixed, but for some reason, it ONLY gets fixed for them, not for everyone and unless other folks notice the problem and report it themselves, they're SOL.

Comment

This was fixed for us with a support ticket. Not sure if applies across all platforms.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
              This was fixed for us with a support ticket. Not sure if applies across all platforms.
              I'm glad it was fixed for you.

3dCart - is this fixed for everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by JustPoppin View Post
                it's disconcerting when someone reports an issue like this, puts in a ticket and gets it fixed
                Yes, it's amazing how it works! You submit a support ticket and the problem gets fixed.

Comment

Working...
                X