This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same as Billing Checkout Question

Is there a setting for the checkbox for Shipping address same as billing address? Ours is "pre-checked" and we would like it not to be
    Thanks!

Nobody? :confused:

Comment

I have never incurred this myself, and I have never actually seen a setting specifically for this. However, with that being said, there is a setting in store settings under checkout settings that says - billing and shipping address must be the same. Maybe you have this checked, and thus it is producing the results you are seeing.

Comment

no, we don't have that checked.
        Must be a bug? I'm really surprised there's not a setting for this.

Comment

No, the checkbox on the settings forces billing to be same as shipping (customer has no choice)

With it off, customer has a choice, they can uncheck the box and fill their shipping details.
          ----------------------------
          Gonzalo Gil
          3dCart Support
          800-828-6650 x111

Comment

I guess I'll try this one last time to get clarification on this. I'll try to be as clear as I can, as it seems no one knows what I'm asking. . Is there a setting where you can "pre-check" the same as billing checkbox or not? In some carts the shipping same as billing is "pre-checked" in others it is not. Where can this setting be adjusted?
            Thanks!

Comment

The default setting is check box is CHECKED.
              The only way to have it unchecked by default is to edit the 1 page checkout template.
              ----------------------------
              Gonzalo Gil
              3dCart Support
              800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Working...
              X