Validator problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Validator problem

I recently updated my site design and uploaded the files early yesterday morning. This was something that I've been working on (on and off) for months. So needless to say, I was excited to finally get the new design up (despite some image tweaking that still needs to be done).

My problem (and it's a big one), is that there is a "Validator" error that has caused the checkout pages to have errors and resulted in the checkout button not working. The errors seems to be in Internet Explorer and I believe may be caused by something in my frame file. They don't show up in Firefox, although I haven't tried to checkout in Firefox.

Has anyone ever heard of a Validator error?? I've submitted a support ticket but am waiting on a response.

Just curious to see if anyone else has encountered a problem like this before.
    This one is new to me.

I figured it out. It's amazing - you can spend so much time on more complex code issues and forget to even look at the simple ones. I didn't include information in my new frame file to call the javascript info.

I think I need to give my eyes a break from code!:rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
    X