making a pop up size chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making a pop up size chart

For my tops I have a graphic for the size chart that I would like to have a link on the item that a person could click to view the size chart with out have to leave my page and view our size charts. Hope this make sense.

How would I go about doing this? I'm hoping there is something by category that I could specify the graphic link for each item in those categories as my three main product lines is tops, shoes, and lingerie. Yes I'm lazy and don't want to jump through hoops for every single item in our inventory. The shoes alone make my head spin, lol.

I'm open to suggestions and works around too.

I would think you could create popup link and use a variable from the product page (e.g. [TITLE]) in the link to have it go to the correct size chart.

The variable you use would depend on the whether you have charts per size or per category. You would still have to create/name/upload all of the necessary size charts, but once you did that you could add one link to your listing.html template and it would work for all products.

Comment

Working...
    X