Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line break in product description

Hi,

When uploading the product csv file the line breaks in the description field gets deleted causing multiple paragraphs to merge into one. Is this the expected behavior? It is strange when you export the same csv file the line breaks are still there. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Any response??

Comment

Just checked mine and don't see a problem. Maybe a short example of one of your descriptions (in html code) would help. Is it only line break tags that are missing? Is your line break writting as "<br>" (without the quotes)? Are you using other html tags that also disappear? And a last question, have you asked support about this?

Comment

Hi Fossil,

Welcome to 3dcart!. Please submit a support ticket with your site information so I can take a look at it, attach the file you're uploading.

Comment

OK. I should have say that I am not using html. I am just uploading a plain csv file. Is there an option to turn off/on html for production description? I have so many products and it is not practical to convert each product description from plain text to html format.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X