• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browse by Stock

When you go into

Settings -> General -> Store Settings

There is an option toward the tope called Browse By Mfg / Default Sorting

It shows the option to browse by stock levels highest to lowest and lowest to highest.

However when I use my Manufacturer browse - these options aren't available. It only shows name, newest, price low and price high. Not seeing anywhere on my cart that I can actually do this.

I would love to add the ability to sort my categories by stock highest to lowest. Is there a way to add that to my category order by lists? If so exactly how do I do it?
    C Ekman
    Owner/Designer: Cobweb Corner
    http://www.cobwebcorner.com

Tech support pointed me in the right direction. I had to choose what sort options I wanted to allow. It's located

Settings -> Design -> Edit "order by"

Now my customers can choose to sort by stock levels (highest to lowest/lowest to highest) so if they don't want to see all of the out of stock items they can move those to the end of the pages list.
    C Ekman
    Owner/Designer: Cobweb Corner
    http://www.cobwebcorner.com

Comment

We took this one step further and added our own sort by method. We used on of the custom fields and populated that with the product extra option field 6 I think it was. That way, we assign a product "type" to each prodcut, then customer can sort within a category for specific "types" of products. :)

Comment

Thanks cekman,

I was actually looking for that too.

I am now seeing if 3dcart can upgrade my search function. I want our customers to not only browse by stock but browse by stock on hand according to our advanced options and inventory placed there in.

This will help though in the meantime.

Comment

Working...
        X