Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toobusy
    replied
    I had the same issue today myself trying to track a package that I KNOW had been delivered. It's a PITA to have to open another window, bring up usps.com and go to the track and confirm. Shows delivered there....

Leave a comment:

• damiencaz
    replied
    This does not mean that usps has not entered it into the system. I have used this on numbers 3-4 days old (that I know have already been delivered) and it still shows this error.

I think the problem is when you use the custom shipping option - I need a fix for this. What are our options? My customers are getting upset (as am I) that they can not track a package via USPS

Leave a comment:

• rrw
    replied
    Thanks, Gonzalo. Looks like it might be a problem with my site, so I'll submit a ticket. Much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• GonzaloGil
    replied
    This usually means that USPS has not updated their tracking information yet. For example you can get labels from USPS, and ship something on Friday, you have the tracking #, but USPS hasn't yet scanned it through their systems yet, so there is no information on the package on the system yet. To see if this is the case, go to usps and try to track that package, if USPS gives you the tracking info, but 3dcart's tracking does not, then please submit a ticket with the tracking # so we can look further.

Leave a comment:

• rrw
    started a topic USPS Tracking Numbers

USPS Tracking Numbers

Can anyone tell me how I can get the tracking function for shipments made via the US Postal Service to track for the customer? When they track a UPS shipment it works beautifully--but when they try to track a Priority Mail or Express Mail package, they get an error message, "not enough information". The tracking number is in the correct field, and the shipping method says either USPS Priority Mail or USPS Express Mail International. Is there a setting I'm missing?
Working...
X