X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cbsteven
    replied
    Originally posted by doberer View Post
    can anybody get to their site via IP address? If so would it make sense to have an additional DNS record on the domain account pointing to something like google's DNS servers as a failover?

That isn't how DNS works. Those DNS addresses only help individual computers get to websites more quickly. They won't make websites themselves more reliable or more accessible.

Leave a comment:

• rrw
    replied
    Me too! Thank you, all you tech support people, for such a fast response! :) Merry Christmas!

Leave a comment:

• Angel
    replied
    Yep all my sites are back up and running. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!

Angel

Leave a comment:

• Rungreen
    replied
    Back up again!

Leave a comment:

• WoodSprite
    replied
    We're back up! Whew!

Leave a comment:

• doberer
    replied
    can anybody get to their site via IP address? If so would it make sense to have an additional DNS record on the domain account pointing to something like google's DNS servers as a failover?

Leave a comment:

• Angel
    replied
    I'm down also. No email or website but I can get in my admin, go figure.

Angel

Leave a comment:

• Rungreen
    replied
    Down. 3D's Support site is down, too. This is not good, but better than 2 weeks ago...

Leave a comment:

• lukiegames
    replied
    Just talked to phone support, he said it should be fixed within an hour.

Leave a comment:

• rrw
    replied
    I'm down too! Can't access email, admin, or website

Leave a comment:

• RDavis
    replied
    Got through to phone support
    DNS issue
    no ETA on Resolution this is the first time it has happened for such a long length of time in 12 months with 3D cart

I use siteuptime.com

99.99%? maybe before this latest issue

http://www.siteuptime.com/prem_stati...&UserId=106240

Leave a comment:

• WoodSprite
    replied
    My sites are down. It says "Server Not Found" when I try to access either my sites or the admin pages. Managed to get a support ticket in once, but then encountered a similar "server not found" error viewing my ticket after submitting it. I got an e-mail from Jimmy explaining that there is a DNS problem (at least in the case of my sites), but that the server is still up and running, and my sites can be accessed by the IP address.

Are you able to access the support site?

Leave a comment:

• doberer
    replied
    I got thru and it is a DNS issue. even the mail server is unreachable to login.

I have been down a couple of times since going live. Just hope this isn't consistent. Also curious to see if there is a report that shows actual uptime vs the 99.99% published (with an answer of what happens when that 99.99% isn't reached - credits?)

Leave a comment:

• mmreed
    started a topic stores down????

stores down????

My store and admin page are down - anyone else?

cannot get through to 3dcart support via phone - only a busy signal - hopefully that means others are calling and reporting the issue...
Working...
X