Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having comcast / roadrunner e-mail delivery problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having comcast / roadrunner e-mail delivery problems?

I have noticed a increase in undeliverable e-mail last week (mostly order confirmations) and looking through the e-mails that came in this weekend it appears most of them are for comcast and roadrunner domains. Anyone else having a problem with this? Is this a comcast / rr issue or a issue with the 3dcart mail server?

Here is a copy of the message I get for most of these e-mails.

---------------------------------

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server.

(DELETED)@comcast.net

***** Delivery Status Message *****
    Reporting-MTA: dns;server48.3dcartstores.com
    Received-From-MTA: dns;server48
    Arrival-Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 20:34:48 -0500

Final-Recipient: rfc822;(DELETED)@comcast.net
    Action: failed
    Nathan
    www.YourCableStore.com

I have noticed that all emails I get back end in .net

Comment

I too have had roadrunner emails come back as undeliverable. I even tested by sending one to my rr account, and it did not go through.

Comment

Just a note that I finally submitted a ticket on this and support wrote back saying it looks like comcast is blocking the IP address for the server and that is causing the problem.
        Nathan
        www.YourCableStore.com

Comment

Did support give any advice on what if anything can be done? I have noticed this problem as well and considered putting something on the site, but I don't really want to draw attention to the fact that Comcast is blocking our emails. I would rather have a way of requiring them to enter a different email.

Comment

Well it is not necessarily something you did. There are many stores per server and it only takes one to marked as a spammer to get the ip for the whole server blocked.
            Last edited by yourcablestore.com; 02-12-2010, 03:59 PM.
            Nathan
            www.YourCableStore.com

Comment

We are having trouble with yahoo emails. [email protected] can't seem to send to these, either.

Comment

Working...
              X