List of 3dcart tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of 3dcart tags

I am working on a redesign of one of my sites and was wondering if there is a list of all the "3dcart tags" - everything in [ ]

I have been trying to contact 3dcart way too long to get some custom work done (you'd think they'd want my money) but enough is enough and it's time to do some of my own design.

Any help is appreciated.

The closest thing there is is the design guide:
    http://www.3dcart.com/guide/
    Unfortunately it gives no context or information. But it is basically a list of tags.
    Apparently one of the things the staff is working on right now is improving cart documentation, thankfully. It is sorely lacking.

Comment

Unfortunately, you can only use the [] variables on pages that have been coded to accept them. They are not globaly useable.

Comment

Hmmm, sounds like a little more of a todo then i had hoped. Anywho, they did finally get back to me so I don't have to worry haha

Comment

I am now trying to get a tag of [contactid] and/or [email] globally

only thing i can get is [username]

anyone know a way to get those first 2 values?

Doug

Comment

From the User's guide:

(TIP: Code blocks and variables are designed to be used specifically within their intended templates and will not be processed otherwise.)

Comment

do you not understand the implications of that?

we should have access to ALL profile info of the person logged in on the frame.html
              we should know what group they are assigned to, email, additional info settings, newletter, etc etc.

Doug

Comment

Yes, I understand the implications. I would like to use the variables globaly. Especially in new pages and in emails. :)

Comment

Working...
                X