Breadcrumb Menu Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breadcrumb Menu Items

At the top of my cart pages is a breadcrumb menu. I know I modified it at one time but for the life of me can't remeber how to change the settings. Could someone remind me of the steps to change those items.

http://www.edibletastyprints.com/breadcrumbs.gif

Thanks in advance.

Allan Browning

the text for the first link is breadcrumb-home in the settings > store language

it is using a an a link off class class="item" if you want to modify look

Comment

Breadcrumb Menu Clarification

Thank you dmoore. What I really am looking for is where the href is so I can change the link's URL.

Comment

Originally posted by visionquest01 View Post
        What I really am looking for is where the href is so I can change the link's URL.
        Did you ever find the information you were looking for? I want to the same thing myself. Specifically, I want the last breadcrumb on product pages to link itself. Semantically, so that spiders can see it.

HTML Code:
        <div class="breadcrumbs">[CATEGORY_FULLLINE] [frame_breadcrumb-divider] [name]</div>
        Specifically, does anyone know how to pull [url_link] or [link] to the product? Neither value validates/populates in the rendered HTML. What should I put in the ??? to make this work?

HTML Code:
        <div class="breadcrumbs">[CATEGORY_FULLLINE] [frame_breadcrumb-divider] <a href="???">[name]</a></div>
        Webmaster: Texas Media Systems

Comment

For anyone curious, I decided to use the following code to link the last breadcrumb to itself:

HTML Code:
          <div class="breadcrumbs">[CATEGORY_FULLLINE] [frame_breadcrumb-divider] <a href="http://example-site.com/product.asp?itemid=[catalogid]">[name]</a></div>
          Last edited by TMS Clint; 05-15-2015, 02:30 PM. Reason: took site-specific URL our of HTML

Comment

Hi - could you tell me which file I will find the div class "breadcrumbs" - I want to edit the font/size of the breadcrumbs as well as limit the breadcrumb trail. Hoping this is possible. I edited the CSS as follow but it seems to have had no impact. Thanks.

.breadcrumbs {
            font-family: 'Raleway', sans-serif;
            text-transform: capitalize;
            font-style: italic;
            font-size: 10px;

Comment

mstarkman Did you figure it out? Did you make that change in the "default_modified.css" file of your current template?

Comment

Working...
              X