sort low to high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sort low to high

our sort doesnt work on category pages unless you change the value. the default one which is the first one showing is price: low to high but it doesnt work unless i change the value to something else and then back to it.

in the store settings i have both drop down sorts set to this. is there some other setting that is needed or is this another broke feature?

Doug

oh i found a sorting in the category > options >advanced
    but I am sure there is some way to set them all at once as a default and not to have to go into every single category and set this value?

Doug

Comment

I think that's where you set it.
      We found the edit "order by" feature useful.
      Go to settings>design>edit "order by" and you can add some more sort functionality. However, do NOT change the default ones already there. Only change the "blank" ones. And, you can change the sorting order as well.

Comment

ya i see that edit order by but that just seems to be editing the text, visible and order they show in the drop down. :(

I would hate having to go into every category (around 40-50) to set the default sort order but I guess it must be done that way.

Doug

Comment

I know there is a Category Export function where you can export, change the default sort function, and then upload back in to change multiple cats.
          Hope this helps.
          As a side note: Edit "Order-By" The extra-field sorting we found useful. You can sort by warranty length, shipping warehouse, weight, whatever you have designated in the extra-fields.

Comment

thx, you are so right. I was able to update them all in 1 min.

Doug

Comment

Working...
            X