Sales prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales prices

When I make an item a category special - it shows on the category page at the top in a section called Items on Sale. I love that. But it shows the regular price and it should show the price, as it does for sale items normally with it crossed off and the sale price shown. This is correct when I click on the item but not on the category page.
    Pat Cotter

The Preemie Store

Have you submitted a ticket? That sounds like a problem!

Comment

Yes, I did this morning.
      Pat Cotter

The Preemie Store

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Cotter
        When I make an item a category special - it shows on the category page at the top in a section called Items on Sale. I love that. But it shows the regular price and it should show the price, as it does for sale items normally with it crossed off and the sale price shown. This is correct when I click on the item but not on the category page.
        I noticed the same thing. So what was the answer? Is there a way to show it correctly in the little "Items on Sale" box?

Comment

I did open a ticket for this and they told me they fixed it and it works ok for me now. I assume that was a change that worked for all carts but if it doesn't, I'd open a support ticket and get it fixed...
          Pat Cotter

The Preemie Store

Comment

Items on Sale

Okay, Pat. Thanks for the reply. I'll do that.

Comment

Working...
            X