Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Seal and Security Errors

Hello All,

It's been awhile since I've posted here, I read here about everyday, but I'm not big on posting. I have a request if you don't mind, could some of you check out my site and tell me if you get any security certificate errors and if you can see the GoDaddy Site Seal in the left banner on my site. I can see it here from my home computer, but when I check it out at work the site seal does not show up and I get a security error. I would really appreciate any help. Not sure if the website is in my sig, the website is www.cripplecreekcandles.com

Thanks,

John

Appreciate the help, but I got someone to look at it on their home computer and they said the GoDaddy seal was showing up and they were not getting any security problems. It is probably the watchdog program that they have on our work computers that was causing the problem.

Comment

Looks ok to me, the seals are still there when I add an item to the cart and go into checkout. I don't get a security warning either, with IE.

Good Luck!!

Comment

Glen,

Thanks for looking. I just read my 2nd post and it looked like I was being sarcastic, but I wasn't, I did mean thanks for the help. I really do think that it is the watchdog program at work that was stopping it from showing up and causing the security problem. Thanks again for looking.

John

Comment

I didn't get a error either, using Safari.

Comment

Working...
          X