USPS Web Tools international First Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USPS Web Tools international First Class

Looking to possibly open a USPS web tools account.

I know on USPS.com and through paypal you can't print international First Class Mail labels online only Express and Priority.

Can you print them through the web tools?

Its costs me more to go to the post office and wait in line than its even worth, but customers like First Class Mail cause its way cheaper for small items.

USPS Printing First Class Labels

We use Endicia's Dazzle program. It includes paid printable labels for PM, EXP and for First Class and Parcel Post.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
      We use Endicia's Dazzle program. It includes paid printable labels for PM, EXP and for First Class and Parcel Post.
      I second that. We ship international every single day, and it's pretty quick with Dazzle. If you start doing a lot, get a thermal printer, export the addresses from 3dcart and import them into dazzle, and you'll whip those suckers out quick.
      www.KarensCookies.net
      Cookie Decorating Simplified

Comment

I personally prefer Stamps.com software. Same idea as Endicia, but I found it more user-friendly.

Comment

I also use Endicia for first class international and it works great.
          Nathan
          www.YourCableStore.com

Comment

Stamps.com

For those of you using Stamps.com, how are you getting the order info from 3dcart to the Stamps.com software? I've been playing around with it for hours but have had no luck. :confused:

Comment

Endicia is so much superior to stamps.com. We have used both, and stamps.com seems like a toy compared to Endicia.

We also use StoneEdge Order Manager, which is integrated with Endicia, and 3dcart. Makes shipping a snap.

Comment

Originally posted by elightbox View Post
                Endicia is so much superior to stamps.com. We have used both, and stamps.com seems like a toy compared to Endicia.

We also use StoneEdge Order Manager, which is integrated with Endicia, and 3dcart. Makes shipping a snap.

Can you go into a little bit of detail?

Comment

We too use Endicia and StoneEdge Order Manager--very simple! After importing the order into SEOM just highlight the address and it automatically copies it into the Endicia layout--press click and out comes the label.

Works even better with UPS, as the tracking number is automatically copied into the order record, which can then be sent back to the web site.

Comment

When using StoneEdge, you will do all your back end order management with it, not with 3d cart. Generating shipping labels, handling back-orders, inventory, purchase orders is all done on SE. Inventory and order status are automatically synchronized with the cart. Prices and product details however are not and must be done manually.
                    There is a learning curve, however they have made many video tutorials since we signed up, so the curve might not be as steep. The interface is very boxy and not flashy but very functional.

back to Endicia.
                    with stone edge, you assign an Endicia shipping layout to each shipping method. You enter the quick ship module in SE, enter the order #, the order comes up with the shipping method assigned to it (you can change if you wish), enter wight (or use scale for auto weight), set few checkboxes (signature required, etc..), then click SEND to DAZZLE. Endicia opens with everything filled in, and you just click print label. The tracking number is sent back to SE, and later to 3dCart. Very slick really.

Comment

@cbsteven, I would like to suggest Ordoro for shipping label printing. We released our integration with 3dcart recently. Ordoro can automatically pull orders from 3dcart, and generate shipping labels via Endicia (also works with Fedex, UPS) and automatically write back the tracking numbers into 3dcart. Ordoro is fully web-based and has an easy learning curve. You can literally get started in 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X