Template Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template Change

Can anyone help me out with a code or script that I can place in my invoice_print.html and packing_print.html that would give the total of items somewhere on the page. I would like to have on our packing and invoice slips a "total of items shipped" section. That would help our packers with a quick way to see how many items should be in the package.

Thanks

Sean

I know we put order weight on our packing slip. So, some things can be added to the packing slip template. Try something like "numitems" or something like that. Not sure what the toal number of items field variable is.....

Comment

Thanks for your reply Mark.
      Does anyone have more specific coding?

Comment

Mark,
        I'd like to put order weight on the cart for our Int. customers to use to look up charges on a chart we made.
        may not work on the cart page but can you share the code you used on the packing slip.
        Thanks

Comment

We used the totalweight field:

Code:
          <!--START: shipping_info-->
           <tr><td class="item">
            <b>Shipping Method:</b> [oshipmethod]  ([totalweight]lbs.)</td></tr>

Comment

Thanks, tech said it can't be done. Will try it.

Comment

It definately works on the invoice_print. Haven't tested on the packing_print

Comment

Thanks Mark, doesn't work on the cart page.

Comment

Mark,

Tried [numitems] and it didn't work do you have any other ideas of what that variable could be?

Comment

Working...
                  X