Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift purchases

Hello everyone,

I'm just about to put my first 3dcart store live - How have those of you veteran users out there solved gifts purchases? The majority of purchases on our site will most likely be gifts for friends/patients, how do you deal with the following:

1. Gift message/card - we want to make sure that the recipient knows who sent this to them, and hopefully can include a message from them. I know I can add a checkout question with a text area for them to put in a message, but does this show on the invoice? And what if the customer has...
    2. Multiple shipping - can a message be assigned to each product that is shipping to different recipients?
    3. Invoice - Is there a way to hide the price when it is a gift on the gift receipt/invoice?

Thank you for your help!

I would love to know how others are doing this as well. Many of our items will be gifts.

Thanks!
    VMcEwen
    Zephyr Kites

Comment

We have gift message and gift wrap set up as an option template, so it displays on all of our product pages. If you have multiple ship-to enabled then they can enter a separate gift message for each recipient. Also, there are separate invoices and packing slips built in that you can print. The pricing information is not visible on the packing slips, only on the invoices.
      Laura Z
      Brass & Silver Traditions
      www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Thanks brassandsilver! That worked like a charm! :)
        VMcEwen
        Zephyr Kites

Comment

Working...
        X