mcommerce glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcommerce glitch?

Got rolled over to 3.2 the other day and I'm currently testing the mobile store.

I added the auto detect script to frame.html. When testing the mobile store on my iPhone if I click on View Full Site it returns it to the mobile store front, not the Full Site.

Then, I removed the auto detect script and tried checking out using PayPal. I canceled the transaction because I didn't actually want to complete it and was returned to the full site not the mobile site.

Is this a glitch? Is there a way to keep the auto detect script, but also be able to view the full site?

Sounds like a glitch, go ahead and submit a support ticket so they can review your configuration as that is NOT the way that it supposed to work.

When you click view full site, it should take you to the full site, and if you scroll all the way down, there is a link to return to the mobile site.

Now, with Paypal, at this time they do not have a mobile version of their site so it goes full screen and when you return it will be the full site as well. This is not the case with Google checkout or if customer is using a credit card.
    ----------------------------
    Gonzalo Gil
    3dCart Support
    800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Thanks for the super fast response! I will submit a support ticket for that.

PayPal has a mobile app. Is that different than a mobile version?

I did notice that it used full screen for PayPal. When I used the auto detect feature it did return to my mobile site when I canceled the PayPal transaction. When I removed the auto detect feature that's when it returned to the full site after cancelling the PayPal transaction.

Sounds like this could be resolved if the glitch is fixed! Thanks again so much for the fast reply! :)

Comment

Paypal has a iphone app, but not a mobile website, they said they would be rolling one out on 3rd or 4th quarter of this year..when they do, we'll make sure it integrates nicely with our system.
        ----------------------------
        Gonzalo Gil
        3dCart Support
        800-828-6650 x111

Comment

That will be nice! Looking forward to that!

Comment

Working...
          X