3DZoom problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3DZoom problems?

Is anyone else having trouble with the 3DZoom? Whenever we turn on 3DZoom it overwrites all of our changes to the product pages. We have of course submitted tickets about this, but I would love to know if anyone else has experienced anything similar. So frustrated!
    Laura Z
    Brass & Silver Traditions
    www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

No, we haven't had a problem with 3DZoom. It sounds like you added the new code to an existing template where you made changes(?) If so, one quick thought: could you have some overlap within the START and END tags for various features?

Also what about the script language at the top? If you haven't done so already, there should be some information on the 3dcart support site outlining this info.

Comment

Thanks, I will look into that, but I don't think that is the issue. We are using one of the older templates, but we wanted to add the new features to our existing pages as easily as possible. We tried doing that a few different ways, but had problems every time so we sent in a ticket at that point. What we did then, per Tech Support's instructions, was to delete the listing_0.html, listing_1.html, listing_2.html, etc. files from our template folder so the site would use those files from the common folder, giving us the features we wanted. That all seemed to work fine until we switched to the 3DZoom, and then everything we did was erased. Obviously we are missing something, but can't seem to figure it out.
      Laura Z

Comment

how do you even get to the zoom feature to use it?
        http://www.canadianghosthuntersupplies.ca

Comment

The control is under Settings>General>Store Settings, then scroll down to Product Settings. The 3dzoom feature is on of the drop down options under Enable Product Page Zoom.
          Laura Z

Comment

Working...
          X