Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does 3dcart support viewing via mobile phones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JustPoppin
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark View Post
    Nice find!
    Apparently, you need to access via ftp to modify the display. I will be able to edit the header and footer this way, so, we should be good!
    Thanks again! :)
    You're welcome. Glad you'll be able to do most of what you need by editing the header and footer.

We decided ages ago to upgrade to the package that includes FTP because there was just so much that couldn't be done unless you had FTP capability.

Good luck!
    Jennie

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    Nice find!
    Apparently, you need to access via ftp to modify the display. I will be able to edit the header and footer this way, so, we should be good!
    Thanks again! :)
    Last edited by Mark; 08-05-2010, 02:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JustPoppin
    replied
    The Knowledge Base (support.3dcart.com - then just type what you want to learn about in the search bar) has an article on this too!! :)

I hadn't realized they'd put one together for editing the Mobile Template so this really helped me out too coz that's something we have to get working on.

https://support.3dcart.com/index.php...barticleid=422

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    Got it!
    We need some code added to the frame file.
    Thanks. How do we configure the templates, or, what templates are used?
    Some info is showing that we don't want, and it's not a setting within the module? :(

Leave a comment:

• JustPoppin
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark View Post
    I have seen a few site here that are compatible view mobile phones. How can we implment this?
    Thanks!
    Check out the Knowledge Base article on Mobile Browsing

https://support.3dcart.com/index.php...barticleid=437

If your site was built before the 3.2 upgrade you'll need to add some code to your frame.html to get it working. The article will help you with this.

Jennie

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    started a topic Does 3dcart support viewing via mobile phones?

Does 3dcart support viewing via mobile phones?

I have seen a few site here that are compatible view mobile phones. How can we implment this?
    Thanks!
Working...
X