Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Basher. How frustrating this must be for you. I hope you find some resolution soon. Shipping problems are truly nightmare.

I have a few thoughts, although I am not sure how helpful they will be given the odd situation. Still, here goes. First, we do not print our labels on the 3dcart system and never have even tried. We prefer to use Worldship for that, so all we do is use the Worldship plugin to transfer data. Whatever system we are on can't be all that old, because we just went live on July 15 and didn't implement the plugin until the following week, so everything we have has only been used by us for a few weeks. We have, as you mentioned, been using Worldship for years, but not through 3dCart, and our old site worked far less well with UPS.

As for your UPS rep, many of them may be fairly clueless. If you are shipping the volume you state, though, you should have a dedicated rep in a regional UPS center who knows his/her stuff. Either way, though, call the rep and tell them you need help from UPS Supply Chain Solutions. They are the ones who can come out and configure your system as you need. Also, they don't have to be involved, but since it is their job to tinker with these issues, and it is a free service, I always opt to have them handle our problems. If it helps any, feel free to message me your UPS info and I will forward it to our account rep to see if he can find out who at UPS should be helping you. My UPS guy is really god at his job, so it might help?
    Laura Z
    Brass & Silver Traditions
    www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Almost a month later...

...and still nothing from 3DCart.

Not even a "hey, we're still working on this for you".

What makes it particularly frustrating is that the front side of 3Dcart works really well. If the front of the package was bad, it would be an easy decision to dump it, chalk it up to experience, and move on.

However, we're really very pleased with the rest of the package...but with service like this it's a huge question mark for the future. I really, really don't like an organization where the squeaky wheel gets the grease...when I was squeaking I was getting action, I quit squeaking and apparently everything was dropped. I *hate* having a service provider I have to "stay on top of". There aren't enough hours in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Basher View Post
        ...and still nothing from 3DCart.

Not even a "hey, we're still working on this for you".

What makes it particularly frustrating is that the front side of 3Dcart works really well. If the front of the package was bad, it would be an easy decision to dump it, chalk it up to experience, and move on.

However, we're really very pleased with the rest of the package...but with service like this it's a huge question mark for the future. I really, really don't like an organization where the squeaky wheel gets the grease...when I was squeaking I was getting action, I quit squeaking and apparently everything was dropped. I *hate* having a service provider I have to "stay on top of". There aren't enough hours in the day.
        Any luck with this Basher??

My ticket is going on a month old and still no resolution.

:(

Comment

Shipping Label Printing still broken

Ok, we just past 6 weeks of the ticket being open and absolutely no progress.

The only time I hear from support is when I ask for a status update and even those are taking longer.

Since, in the three months we've had a site live here the label manager has never worked, they should probably pull "Shipping Label Printer " off of the feature list.

Comment

Correction is being implemented

Hello all,

After much collaboration between UPS and 3dcart’s development teams, we have finally been able to correct the issue with UPS credentials that were keeping many of our customers from printing labels correctly.

We currently have a fix in place and we are in the process of applying the fix to the queue of tickets that have amassed since the issue first began.

Unfortunately, since the issue is specific to UPS account login credentials, the fix we have cannot be globally applied to all of your accounts at once. Instead, the corrections must be applied individually. Therefore, we are processing the trouble tickets in order of oldest to newest. We expect to have the current volume of trouble tickets cleared within the next 3 to 5 business days, if not sooner. You will be contacted as your specific account is corrected.

We sincerely apologize for the delay in getting this issue resolved, and we greatly appreciate your patience while this correction was being developed.

Comment

Working...
            X