Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Info Import Export Question

Actually 2 questions:

1. When I use Product>Import-Export>Export Data without a custom dataset (as far as I can tell, this should download EVERY field associated with a product) columns BZ through CI have as headers "hide_1", "hide_2" etc to "hide_10"

What are these fields? Where does this data show up? How do I edit it? There is no info about these fields ANYWHERE.

2. I entered some text in a Product Feature field (never did that before). It shows up on the product page as a bullet item. Fine. It does NOT show up in the export described above. Why not? Where DOES it show up if I want to use Import-Export to update the data in this field? What's the field code?

Thanks,
    Buck

The Hide 1 through 10 I think are to Hide that product on the corresponding price level, I believe. Such as if you have customers shopping that are on pricing level 4, if you check hide at level 4 they wont be able to see it.
    The product features list as bulleted items. This is the only field that is not available in the import/export. Not sure why. :confused:
    You can only edit/delete/add from the product page.
    I may be wrong on these, though :o

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Mark.
      So the "hide_1"-type fields are going to be a yes/no or true/false type field?

Originally posted by Mark View Post
      The product features list as bulleted items. This is the only field that is not available in the import/export. Not sure why. :confused:
      You can only edit/delete/add from the product page.
      I may be wrong on these, though :o
      Would like to hear from 3dcart on this - why can't these fields be accessed from anywhere (i.e. import/export) other than the product page in admin?

They seem like they could be pretty useful fields. :confused:

Comment

Working...
      X