Exclude item from Top Sellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclude item from Top Sellers

Is there a way to exclude an item from being marked as a Top Seller? We have a few accessory items, like connectors, that people might buy 50pcs or so with their main order and these alway show up as top sellers. We dont really want to display these on the homepage as top sellers since they are not very important items.

yes, that happens on our store as well. If a bottle of syrup is ordered in several different flavors, it becomes most popular in that sense as well. It goos and its bad. Catch 22, I suppose.
    www.concession-supply.com

Comment

Originally posted by concession-supply.com View Post
      yes, that happens on our store as well. If a bottle of syrup is ordered in several different flavors, it becomes most popular in that sense as well. It goos and its bad. Catch 22, I suppose.
      Did anyone come up with a solution?
      kem
      AddressNumbers.com
      Address Plaques, Memorials, Home & Garden Decor, Gifts and more.

Comment

Bump. We sell spring bars with almost every order, therefore they are the only items which show up on our home page "Top Sellers" list and in our admin "Top Products" pie chart. Top Sellers are category specific, so they appear okay everywhere else -- just goofy on the home page. -thanks, mimib
        Last edited by mimib; 08-30-2011, 11:54 AM. Reason: more detail

Comment

Same thing happens to us. Inexpensive accessories that people buy in multiples and are not really relevant take up the top spots in the Top Sellers. To my knowledge, there is no fix, but I wish 3DCart would address this.

Comment

Working...
          X