Shipping Method Configuration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping Method Configuration

Since switching Cart's my UPS shipping volume has decreased quite a bit.

My guess is that it's because in the old cart, all shipping charges were presented to the customer whereas now USPS is expanded by default and to see UPS prices the shopper has to click on "Display Rates"

Is there a way to have all of my shipping options display expanded instead of requiring user intervention to display them?

Hi. I don't know about having all the shipping options expand automatically, but I assume it could be done. What we do, though, is have UPS display as our first shipping option since they are our preferred carrier. Until you figure out how to expand all the shipping choices, you might want to change your sort order so that UPS displays first.
    Laura Z
    Brass & Silver Traditions
    www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

I had thought about that but when I tried that using the old cart software I had a higher cart abandonment percentage that I attributed to the higher shipping cost showing.

What I was hoping for was somthing similar to the "Preview all shipping methods" of https://support.3dcart.com/index.php...barticleid=347 where they show a dropdown listing all shipping methods.

Originally posted by brassandsilver View Post
      Hi. I don't know about having all the shipping options expand automatically, but I assume it could be done. What we do, though, is have UPS display as our first shipping option since they are our preferred carrier. Until you figure out how to expand all the shipping choices, you might want to change your sort order so that UPS displays first.

Comment

Working...
      X