Setting Flat Rate Shipping Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting Flat Rate Shipping Problems

I want to set the following shipping setup, but can not figure out how to do it I watched the videos, and still do not really see it. Only thing I saw was either ftp prices from post office, by weight, by zip? If there is no way to do this mabey someone knows a kind of work around?

USA Orders
    First Class Free Shipping
    Priority Mail $8.95

For Canada Orders
    First Class International $4.95
    Priority Mail International $19.95

All other International Orders
    First Class International $6.95
    Priority Mail International $19.95

I thank you in advance for any help that can be given.
    Jimmy

I'd like to set flat rates as well did you figure it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Ink Baby View Post
      I'd like to set flat rates as well did you figure it out?
      No and I can not get the shipping hooked into usps to do it the other way either.
      Jimmy

Comment

Do you want flat rates by shipping method? By value? Or one flat rate for everything?

Settings > Shipping > Shipping Methods

From there, you're adding a custom shipping method. If it's by price, "edit ranges"

Comment

I currently have my store with another cart and have my shipping set up this same way (flat rate for US, Canada, International). Is it possible with 3d cart to set this up? From what it looks like I have to go in and exclude each country manually for US or Canadian Orders --- is this true?

Thanks ~ Cristy

Comment

Originally posted by 3dcristywisty View Post
            I currently have my store with another cart and have my shipping set up this same way (flat rate for US, Canada, International). Is it possible with 3d cart to set this up? From what it looks like I have to go in and exclude each country manually for US or Canadian Orders --- is this true?

Thanks ~ Cristy
            Hi Cristy
            Once you get set up your going to like it much better here then at PSs.
            You are 1/2 right. You can set up US on it's own but first add APOs as a state.
            Then set up all country and exclude all the other countries leaving Canada.

I still get lots of PMs from PSs for code work. I did alot of fun stuff overthere but they were so not the future. I still have some code work I want to do here.
            The forum goers here seem less appreciative so I no longer auto subscribe so if you need anything PM me.
            Welcome and Good Luck.
            Last edited by Go Live; 02-28-2011, 07:34 PM.
            Clayton
            Go Live Industries

Comment

Working...
            X