Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• syncbox
    replied
    The problem, of course, is that you would have no way to know what was statically done (with html, css, etc) that has no dynamic connection with 3dcart (like manually adding a sub-menu that isn't built from sub-categories) and what WAS.

you cannot see that stuff from the browser page's source.

All the asp programming is parsed before you get the page, so you don't know what tags were called or not.

Leave a comment:

• Short introduction and I would like to view your websites

My name is Dave and I am back to 3DCart. I started with them a year or so ago, left for a cheaper and less expensive hosting service - thought I would save some money :). Definitely ended up costing me money in the long run. I have been back with 3DCart for almost 2 months now, and have no regrets - actually showing a little profit.

As I look at many of the questions you are asking on this forum, I realize that they are way over my head - sometimes I am not even sure I know what your question refers too. At the same time it shows me the potential to make my site a 1st class presentation.

What I would like to know is when someone posts on this forum, is there a link that I can use to view their website? I want to do is learn what others are doing to enhance their presentation on the web. I think I can get some ideas on what might work or not work on my site.

Thanks,
    Dave
Working...
X