Shop By Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop By Price

Newbie here, in the process of setting up my new store. In my left hand category list, I've got options to Shop By Price (I don't even remember how I turned it on, but I like it!). I've searched through the forums to see if I could find any posts on how to change the price breakdowns, but I haven't seen anything about it.

So can anyone tell me how to change it so that my first category in that section is $0-$14.99 instead of $0-$24.99? Also, how to add an additional section so that I have a total of 4 browse by price breakdowns instead of 3?

piaf,

If you go to products>categories you should see a list of your categories. Depending on how you have it set up you may also have sub-categories. For me, I have a category of "Shop by Price" then 8 sub-categories with different price ranges. If you have it set up this way, you can click the sub-category link and change the "sorting" number.

If you want to add a new sub-category just click "add new" and use the dropdown to select a sub-category.

pictures added to view
    Attached Files

Comment

Sean,
      Thanks for the help, but those price categories are not in my category list, that's why it's confusing. I think this is something that is automatically set up with my template v32020 (you can see them when you preview this template). But I'm not sure what I need to do to change those price breakdowns and have each link pull the correctly priced items, that's the issue right now. But thanks for trying! :)

Comment

settings-design-price groups is where you will find it
        http://www.canadianghosthuntersupplies.ca

Comment

Ding, ding, ding, ding!!! We have a winner!!! Thanks so much canadianghosthunter, that's exactly what I was looking for. :D

Comment

Thanks Just what i needed also.

Comment

Working...
            X