Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a Browse by Manufacturer Template?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a Browse by Manufacturer Template?

I'd like to change the layout of Browse by Manufacturer to match my category layout. Is there any way to do this?
    Chris
    TC Life Safety
    TC Wireless

We have asked for the ability to create categories for manufacturers for quite a while. It is one of the more obvious ways to organize products. I am baffled why this is not offered.

Please vote for this in the 3dCart Feature Request. It is listed as "Browse by category within the manufacturer."
    Last edited by Luxlife; 10-22-2010, 02:37 PM. Reason: Correct spelling
    Luxlife

Comment

I will do that right now.

Coming from Monster, there is so much that's better with the 3dCart software that I'm not going to begin complaining, but the ability to control the browse by manufacturer layout seems obvious in it's importance.

Thanks Luxlife.
      Chris
      TC Life Safety
      TC Wireless

Comment

You can have "smart Categories" that will that will populate the category with items that match a keyword search. So if you add the manufacture into the "Keywords" section, then it will work as you want it to.

Also the template to adjust the "browse by manufacture" page is "search_group.html"

Comment

Thanks you NMTEACO. That's exactly what I was looking for.
          Chris
          TC Life Safety
          TC Wireless

Comment

From what page does a customer get to the "browse by manufacturer" feature? My template is now heavily edited and I think I may have disabled the code for that by accident.

Comment

Working...
            X