• Show
Clear All

• kem
    replied
    Please ignore. Figured it out.

Leave a comment:

• kem
    replied
    I tried removing the "detail" link (including js) next to Discount. But, for some odd reason, "?" appears next the Online Credit Card bullet. Weird. Restored to original version and "?" is gone. Why would removing the "Details" link add "?" next to the credit card bullet?
    Last edited by kem; 10-28-2010, 07:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kem
    started a topic Hiding Coupon Code

Hiding Coupon Code

There is a link next to "Discounts" that is named "details". When "Details" is clicked, the Promotion code is displayed. Is there a way to hide the details on a promotion? We don't want the customer to see the coupon code after it is entered - especially if we are the ones using the coupon code.

We have some coupons that are used by the Admin for volume orders, etc. Creating a new coupon for 10%, 15%, 17%, etc. each time one is used would be time-consuming. I guess we could change the "usage" each time or maybe set up a "group"?

(On Yahoo store, the coupon code is "scrambled" when the customer checks out. That's pretty cool.) I hope I'm being clear about what I'm asking. Just want to hide the coupon code details.
Working...
X