No technical support available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No technical support available!

Beware, there is no support available after 5:00pm. The live chat is not available, the support ticket website is down and there is no phone support!
    And, our website is down.....:mad:
    www.concession-supply.com

Well, our site is backup, but, it concerns me that I couldn't contact anyone!
    I went to the support website and it said no live chat was available. I tried to submitted a ticket but, the support website had an ssl error and was displaying unsecure content and I couldn't login to our account in order to submit a support ticket. And the toll free number was not manned in off hours.

Comment

Not sure what the problem could have been, but I submitted a ticket and received an answer within minutes.

Comment

I was not able to even submit a ticket!
        Their support website would not allow me to login!
        Our website was down for 30 minutes.

Comment

I would follow up on that tomorrow if I were you. It wasn't a universal problem, though. I was in contact with them after 6:30 Pacific time without any difficulty. Hopefully you won't have any more down time!
          Laura Z
          Brass & Silver Traditions
          www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Just for future reference, If you have problems submitting tickets, just e-mail them to support (at) 3dcart (dot) com

I understand that they have support checking on emails for issues like this. I had problems like this in the past and I was able to get it resolved by just emailing them.

Hope this helps.
            Andres

Comment

Thanks for the input, but, I feel that their support site should be properly configured for submission of support tickets without security errors

Comment

Originally posted by concession-supply.com View Post
                Thanks for the input, but, I feel that their support site should be properly configured for submission of support tickets without security errors
                I'm with you on that one. It's frustrating when this happens.
                Andres

Comment

Never seen that problem and I submit tickets in the evening all the time and get quick responses. Must have been a one time thing.

Comment

I just tried it and when I try to login securely, with https, there is content on the page that is delivered that is not secure. If you have your browser setup properly, it will restrict non-secure content (as it should). When you are logining in to a secure webpage, a security warning pops up warning of the insecure content.

Comment

Working...
                    X