Can I get a list of product URLs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get a list of product URLs?

Newbie here, still setting up my store. I'm trying to set up my 301 redirects in an excel spreadsheet (I have close to 2000 of them) so I can have tech support import them into my account. Is there some sort of list or export I can run to get my new 3dCart URLs output into a format I can use? Or do I have to go to every product page and copy the URL and then paste it into the spreadsheet I'm creating?

If you go to Products -> Export/Import you'll be on the screen you need.

Export area you'll see a products section.

In there select the URL Export and then select "Export Data"

This should give you what you need to start working with the 301's

Comment

Ok, maybe I'm blind, but I've been working with that Product export list a lot and I don't see a column with the product URLs in that spreadsheet... I'll look at it some more.

Comment

Originally posted by piaf View Post
        Ok, maybe I'm blind, but I've been working with that Product export list a lot and I don't see a column with the product URLs in that spreadsheet... I'll look at it some more.
        Sorry, it's a Custom Export set that you build..

I called mine "URL Export" and it contains url_link, id, name.
        Last edited by Evolution; 11-02-2010, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Perfect! Thanks so much Evolution, I hadn't played with the Custom Exports whatsoever so that's something new. However, I probably wouldn't have tried it anyway, because that field isn't a normal field in the main Product export, I wouldn't have thought they'd include something that wasn't in the big "master" file. Anyway, many thanks for that help! :D

Comment

Follow up

Originally posted by Evolution View Post
            Sorry, it's a Custom Export set that you build..

I called mine "URL Export" and it contains url_link, id, name.
            Where did you do this? I don't see url_link as a custom export field

Comment

Go to Products > Export/Import
              In the Export section at the top, click the button on the left that says "Custom Export Sets". On the next page, click Add New at the top. Give your new export a name. Click Add. Then on the next page, you'll define the fields you want to export. In the Add New Field section, I chose:

catalogid (click Add Field)
              id (click Add Field)
              name (click Add Field)
              url_link (very first entry on the list) (click Add Field)

Then click Save Changes at the top. Then click Back, and then click Back again. When you're back to your Export area, you'll see a radio button with the name of the Export Set you just created. Click on the radio button and then the Export button at the top and you'll get your URLs. :)

Comment

Is there a way to get IMAGE Url's too?

Comment

Working...
                X