Advanced options + shortcuts help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced options + shortcuts help

I am hoping to get some help with options. I need to know how to copy advanced options into each listing / template doesn't do advanced so I have it saved in shortcuts but do not know how to place it in new listing. Any help would be appreciated. I want to keep using same advanced option in each item ( i print tshirts) Thanks, Ann

Not sure if I get what you are asking, but can you just duplicate an existing product when you are going to create a new one? You can do this from the screen at Products -> View/Edit.

Comment

Originally posted by wwireman813 View Post
      I am hoping to get some help with options. I need to know how to copy advanced options into each listing / template doesn't do advanced so I have it saved in shortcuts but do not know how to place it in new listing. Any help would be appreciated. I want to keep using same advanced option in each item ( i print tshirts) Thanks, Ann
      I do not think that is possible to copy Advanced options. You may want to open a ticket or Contact Jimmy :confused:

Comment

You can't, but in fact, there is no reason to. The whole point of advanced options is to store INVENTORY information. Why would you copy your inventory to all your products. I guess there could be a case where you happen to have the same stock of every single item with every single option, but, most of the time, the stock varies depending on the option, so that's why there isn't an option to do this...
        ----------------------------
        Gonzalo Gil
        3dCart Support
        800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Gonzalo, I have the same request. The reason is that many of my products have nearly the same id number--it would be very helpful to be able to copy all of the options into a spreadsheet and then make mass changes. As it is, I'll have to go in to each one of my 1500 products and manually turn on the advanced option button!!!

Comment

Working...
          X