Merchant emails not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchant emails not working

Our new order merchant emails are not working. Anyone else have this issue?
    it's been a week now with a support ticket opened, and am looking for help.
    Thanks in advance. :)
    www.concession-supply.com

I've been having emails problems since around 11-4 .

Like you I've had a ticket open and support keeps telling me there's nothing wrong contrary to the information I'm supplying.

:confused:

Comment

We've had intermittent problems too this month, but are working fine now.

Comment

submitted ticket yesterday.....no reply either

I submitted a support ticket yesterday regarding not getting my emails and have yet to get anything other than an auto-generated reply that they received my ticket. My order confirmation emails are not being forwarded to me and several customer emails I sent got bounced back.........

Comment

Originally posted by DMLLC View Post
          I. . . My order confirmation emails are not being forwarded to me and several customer emails I sent got bounced back.........
          That was the exact problem we had. I submitted a ticket and it was taken care of--don't know what they did, however.

Comment

Us too, same problem. We submitted a ticket last week, and they said that many people were experiencing this and they were trying to determine what was happening. I checked again yesterday an they said it is still being researched, although our emails seem to be coming through much more quickly so far today.
            Laura Z
            Brass & Silver Traditions
            www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

turns out 3dcart's SPAM mechanisms were filtering/blocking our emails. Pretty strange, indeed. Took a week for them to figure it out, but, am glad it was resolved. :)
              www.concession-supply.com

Comment

We heard the same thing, and it seems to be fixed. Thank you 3dCart for getting this corrected!
                Laura Z
                Brass & Silver Traditions
                www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Working...
                X