Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook "Store" Page Sorting?

Hi folks!

Anyone know of a good way to sort the display of products being fed to facebook business "fan" pages? It doesn't appear that the category sorting has any effect on the way the products from that category are fed to facebook.

Any thoughts? Does it sort by created date? Available Date?

Hoping someone might have figured it out prior to spending the time testing all the various scenarios.

Thanks in advance all!

Hello WoodenUrecover

At this time, the Facebook app will present the items by catalog ID. We've tried several ways of forcing a specific sort, but ultimately the sorting will always default to catalog ID.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dCartHenry View Post
      Hello WoodenUrecover

At this time, the Facebook app will present the items by catalog ID. We've tried several ways of forcing a specific sort, but ultimately the sorting will always default to catalog ID.
      Henry, that's not how my recently added FB store displays. It displays the products in the order I've added them to the product category.

What I did was create a "Facebook Feed" category and add the products in the order I wanted them shown. First product added was the first product displayed, 25th product added to the category is the 25th product displayed.

If I go in and take the product that was displayed 10th of 25 and remove it from the category, save it, then re-add it, it is displayed 25th.

I tried to see if the "Last Edited" field displayed a time thinking perhaps that was how the sort was being created but it only shows date.

:confused:

Comment

Working...
      X