2 days slow load/response times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 days slow load/response times?

Anyone experiencing super slow page load times on the front end AND back end?

Credit card processing is taking 45-70 seconds (sort of expected during this time of year).

But page load times running to 25-45 seconds is really not good. Especially not for the initial home page open. It's so slow that I myself sometimes don't want to stick around to wait for our site to load - can't imagine what the customers are thinking/doing.

Is this something that tech support can "see" in logs? Can anything be done to speed things up?

Thanks.

yes I have had this on and off for 2 weeks. we are probably on the same server. I am switching to a more expensive plan which will switch me to a server with fewer websites.

Comment

Are you talking about the Dedicated Shared Premium Plan under Corporate solutions or one of the plans under "Small Business Plans"? BTW, what's your site URL?

CHeers,
      Buck

Comment

happens to me.

like right now 8:08 Central Saturday night...SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOW pages loads.

Comment

DITTO -Slow Admin and Site

We have been having same problems

Comment

Same for us up until a few days ago. Put in a support ticket and Thomas reset something on the server for us. Seemed to do the trick.

--
            Josh
            www.dealmonger.com
            --
            http://www.dealmonger.com

Comment

We had a problem earlier in the week and last week. It was intermittent. I have not noticed anything today. At times the server would just hang, taking 20+ seconds to load. Most times the server was flying but you would just see these random times were the server took forever to respond (front and back end). Wed the 24th between 4pm-5pm EST was a bad time.

Rob

Comment

Working...
              X