Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"View All" on Category Page - Do We Have This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "View All" on Category Page - Do We Have This?

Hi,

Is it possible to have a "view all" toggle function on my category pages?

I see that we can set the number of products that show up per category page and any overflow automatically goes onto additional pages as needed.

But can we also offer the customer a way to look at everything in that category on one page without me setting the default for the page to a high number? Some people like to view things in small doses, but I, for instance, love being able to look at everything just by scrolling down one long page.

Anita

Originally posted by AnitaN View Post
    Hi,

Is it possible to have a "view all" toggle function on my category pages?

I see that we can set the number of products that show up per category page and any overflow automatically goes onto additional pages as needed.

But can we also offer the customer a way to look at everything in that category on one page without me setting the default for the page to a high number? Some people like to view things in small doses, but I, for instance, love being able to look at everything just by scrolling down one long page.

Anita
    It may work for you, but not ir our case at this moment with 1000 items going to 3,000.
    I Think that depends on the size of the database.
    It could be script (which I do not know) to add in the pemplate that allows customer to modify the ""view" for X number of items or ALL

Which I DO agree sometimes is tough going page by page. So The customer can set up for him/herself to view X number of items per page (or all).

May be Gonzalo has the anwer or is custom design

marcos

Comment

Working...
    X