Change order of shipping methods are sent to Google Checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change order of shipping methods are sent to Google Checkout

Is there anyway to sort or otherwise change the order shipping methods show up in on Google checkout?

What I would like to do is have the cheapest shipping method preselected since the cheapest is what most people pick.
    Nathan
    www.YourCableStore.com

google checkout

anyone? i want to do this too. it keeps timing out and ends up giving 0 shipping as a cost

Comment

The only thing I can think of is you might be able to edit it in the template somewhere or the page that handles the request from Google.

I also have the same problem with it timing out. The main problem is Google requires a response within a certain limit and if it doesn't get it it gives up. maybe having fewer shipping methods would help? (It isn't a option for me).

Also if you don't want it to report a 0 shipping charge you can go to Plugins -> Accounting And Shipping -> Google Checkout and click the settings link. Here you can setup a default flat rate charges so the shipping charge is not 0. I have my set to 999 so it gives the buyer the idea that something is wrong and hopefully they try again.
      Nathan
      www.YourCableStore.com

Comment

Just wanted to followup on my default shipping charge idea. I was contacted by Google yesterday about my $999.00 default charges and told it had to be changed. So it is is not something you should do, Google will make you change it to something reasonable if a customer complains to Google about it.
        Nathan
        www.YourCableStore.com

Comment

Working...
        X