Bing Feed Setup Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bing Feed Setup Help Please

I am having trouble setting up our bing feed. There are things in 3dcart which bing informed me they no loger even have such as merchant ID. For this reason I am trying to use the Microsoft Download option on bing; however I am not having much luck getting it to work. It would be great if someone could give me a step by step way to get the bing feed working. I thank you in advance for your help.
    Jimmy

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
    I am having trouble setting up our bing feed. There are things in 3dcart which bing informed me they no loger even have such as merchant ID. For this reason I am trying to use the Microsoft Download option on bing; however I am not having much luck getting it to work. It would be great if someone could give me a step by step way to get the bing feed working. I thank you in advance for your help.
    Hi. Did you get the help you needed? Bing has new info:
    http://community.microsoftadvertisin...s/t/68405.aspx

TIP: Make sure you receive *validation* on your feed. This is not the same as successful ftp. You can successfully transfer your feed. But, it may just sit there and never be posted. It requires validation.
    kem
    AddressNumbers.com
    Address Plaques, Memorials, Home & Garden Decor, Gifts and more.

Comment

Working...
    X