Google Analytics Setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Analytics Setup?

Ok, Planning a move from my current host to 3D tonight. I need to setup Google Analytics on this site but $199 fee are they kidding?

Can someone that is using this tell me what pages they used to post the Analytics code? I just need one goal... Completed Order?

Originally posted by tmilone103 View Post
    Ok, Planning a move from my current host to 3D tonight. I need to setup Google Analytics on this site but $199 fee are they kidding?

Can someone that is using this tell me what pages they used to post the Analytics code? I just need one goal... Completed Order?
    You can set this up yourself.

This thread can be very useful:

http://forums.3dcart.com/general-con...analytics.html

Good Luck!
    Andres

Comment

Originally posted by tmilone103 View Post

The simplest explanation is to simply edit your frame.html file and place the GA code just before the closing HEAD tag...pretty simple and about a 2 minute job. No need to blow the cash. ;)

Comment

It is super simple. Like everyone else said, place the code in the header because to track conversions, it has to be before the conversion code on the Invoice page of the check out process.

Comment

Working...
        X