breadcrumbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breadcrumbs

Is there a way to remove or format the 'breadcrumb' links at the top of the cateogry pages?

I would like to use a graphic arrow image like http://www.agelessmobility.com/images/arrow.png instead of '>'.

Also, using the Admin control panel, I changed the name of 'Home' to 'Shop', but the breadcrumbs still show 'Home'.

This is confusing, since I also added another menu item 'Home' to point to my corporate website. I cannot find where the word 'Home' is coming from in the source code or database.

Thanks!

Originally posted by webananda View Post

Also, using the Admin control panel, I changed the name of 'Home' to 'Shop', but the breadcrumbs still show 'Home'.

This is confusing, since I also added another menu item 'Home' to point to my corporate website. I cannot find where the word 'Home' is coming from in the source code or database.

Thanks!
    Good question!

Comment

I received an answer from support:

The link you changed is only the Menu Link that redirects to the home.asp page, it's not related to the HOME link on the breadcrumbs, this is a default link that is generated by the ASP code and always points to HOME.....remove the CATEGORY_FULLLINE from the category.html template that is being used for that particular category.
      This won't change the 'breadcrumb' but it does remove it from the page.
      Perhaps the ASP code needs to be a little smarter.;)

Now if I could only figure out what template is refered to by 'DVDs_p_1-11.html' when a product gets displayed by itself.

Any body know?

Comment

Individual Item Pages

When an individual item is displayed by itself, the template being referenced is "listing_0.html." At least that's how I changed my individual item pages to include a price match button. I've read somewhere that it might be "listing_1.html" or "listing_2.html" I think it depends on which page layout you're using for individual items (if you don't remember changing it, it's probably listing_0).
        Webmaster: Texas Media Systems

Comment

Thank you for the information!

You are correct, in my case it was listing_0.html. For other pages, like Terms&Conditions, for instance, the database variable is PAGE_FULLLINE rather than CATEGORY_FULLLINE.

Here is our shop: Ageless Mobility
          We still have a hundred or so more products to migrate from Mambo_phpShop.

:)

Comment

Change Links in [CATEGORY_FULLLINE]

Hi,

Where can the [CATEGORY_FULLLINE] variable? Since I would like to change the links on it.
            There is a way to change the link pointed by the category in the left banner but it doesnt change the link in the listing_0.html

Maybe there is a way to modify this variable? Why by modifying the link in the categories page it doesnt affect it?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X