Clear All

• piaf
    replied
    This thread will probably help

http://forums.3dcart.com/general-con...strations.html

Leave a comment:

• Go Live
    replied
    You can set a rule in your email program to delete these messages upon arrival. That way your not bothered with them.

Leave a comment:

• brassandsilver
    replied
    Yes, but you don't actually have to do anything. Those messages can be deleted. Kind of a weird thing, isn't it? You would think that only the registrations needing to be approved would trigger the email, but that isn't the case. I'll try to find the old thread about this. One of the 3d admins commented on this issue, but I don't remember their specific answer.

Leave a comment:

• tmilone103
    replied
    Originally posted by tclifesafety View Post
    When you create a customer group and set it to allow registration, if you don't click Auto Approve it will request approval before letting them log in.
    So if I have NO USER GROUPS it will still ask me to approve any customer that add's an account?

Leave a comment:

• brassandsilver
    replied
    This is an odd little 3dCart thing. There is another thread about it, but basically the email gets sent every time someone registers outside of the checkout process. If you have everything set to auto-approve, then you don't have to do anything even though the email tells you to click to approve the registration. You can just delete them, but 3d said they don't have a way for us to disable the email. We route those to a separate email folder so we can easily get rid of them, although some of our accounts do require approval so we have to check them all.

Leave a comment:

• tclifesafety
    replied
    When you create a customer group and set it to allow registration, if you don't click Auto Approve it will request approval before letting them log in.

Leave a comment:

• tmilone103
    started a topic New Customer Registration?

New Customer Registration?

Why when someone registers to order from my site do I get an email asking to approve this new customer?

How do I disable this? If a customer buys from my site and they want to access MY Account to view there order I dont want them to have to get approval to do this?
Working...
X