New to 3dcart Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to 3dcart Need Help

I am a new user to 3dcart but have operated multiple sites with another cart service provider so I know a little bit on navigating my way through site building, however I am having trouble with 2 areas and can't seem to get them resolved. Has anyone else had these problems?

1) UPS Negotiated Rates not showing.

I have added my account info and have the use my rates checked and it is still showing retail rates. I have contacted 3dcart customer service and they basically seemed more interested in getting rid of me than solving the issue and said to call UPS. I called UPS(who has awesome phone technical support) and they said everything is fine on mine end. So I'm at a loss and I really need this working before I migrate all my busier sites to 3dcart.

2) UPS Worldship Plugin

I was able to create the map and export my order information and upload to worldship no problem however I cannot get the import of tracking numbers back into 3dcart to work. I have again opened a service ticket with 3d but haven't heard an answer back yet. Any thoughts?

Any help to this newbie is much appreciated!
    Brent Gamble
    Online Gift Order Fulfillment Inc.

Hi, I am not sure about the negotiated rates not showing. Whenever I see weird issues like that, though, I start my troubleshooting by clearing my cache and trying again. Sometimes that fixes it.

I can tell you about the tracking numbers, though. It is a little funny because the Worldship plugin has a place that appears to be for importing tracking numbers. That, however, does not work. To import the numbers, you have to go to Orders>Export/Import, and from that screen you can browse for your .csv file and import the tracking numbers. That works just fine for us.
    Laura Z
    Brass & Silver Traditions
    www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Originally posted by brentgamble1 View Post
      1) UPS Negotiated Rates not showing.

I have added my account info and have the use my rates checked and it is still showing retail rates. I have contacted 3dcart customer service and they basically seemed more interested in getting rid of me than solving the issue and said to call UPS. I called UPS(who has awesome phone technical support) and they said everything is fine on mine end. So I'm at a loss and I really need this working before I migrate all my busier sites to 3dcart.
      Did you set up your UPS credentials in the Settings > Shipping > Shipping Settings area? I think that's what you have to do to pull your UPS account rates.

Comment

Thanks for the information. Support helped solve the tracking number issue. The problem was we had manually moved the order status to shipped already.

We are still having the negotiated rates problem. We have entered our account info, XML access key and we have the use my rates checked but still retail rates are showing. Hopefully support can resolve this issue soon.

I have another question. We sell a product(Jar Candles) that have a high damage rate with UPS. With our old cart we could put in a replacement order for damages at $0 and it would process. This doesn't work with 3dcat. Does anyone have any ideas for entering a replacement order so the customer will receive an email copy and tracking but the sale is at $0?

BrassandSilver I checked out your site, we have a lot of customers that inquire about peg glass votive cups, I will send them your way!
        Brent Gamble
        Online Gift Order Fulfillment Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by brentgamble1 View Post
          Thanks for the information. Support helped solve the tracking number issue. The problem was we had manually moved the order status to shipped already.

We are still having the negotiated rates problem. We have entered our account info, XML access key and we have the use my rates checked but still retail rates are showing. Hopefully support can resolve this issue soon.

I have another question. We sell a product(Jar Candles) that have a high damage rate with UPS. With our old cart we could put in a replacement order for damages at $0 and it would process. This doesn't work with 3dcat. Does anyone have any ideas for entering a replacement order so the customer will receive an email copy and tracking but the sale is at $0?

BrassandSilver I checked out your site, we have a lot of customers that inquire about peg glass votive cups, I will send them your way!
          Thanks! We generally have hundreds of pegged votives, and we have a few new designs in development right now so there will be more options later in the year too.

As for your replacement orders, we usually do that through Quickbooks and not 3dCart. We create a $0.00 invoice and then post the tracking info in the memo box of their invoice. Not ideal, but it works. If anyone else has a better method I'd love to hear that too.
          Laura Z
          Brass & Silver Traditions
          www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Working...
          X