More Bandwidth!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Bandwidth!!!

Hooray and thank you, 3dCart. We just read the bog post announcing the small business bandwidth increases. That is such good news for so many of us. You are awesome.
    Laura Z
    Brass & Silver Traditions
    www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

I'm so impressed you guys did this - it was really my only gripe with 3dCart!
    Chris
    TC Life Safety
    TC Wireless

Comment

Wasnt the old Professional Plus plan at 15 gb? It didnt double, but is now 20. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by rburton34 View Post
        Wasnt the old Professional Plus plan at 15 gb? It didnt double, but is now 20. Much appreciated.
        Yes, that is true. Those of us on that plan only got an extra 5GB, but all of the smaller plans doubled. Still, for us that extra 5 is all we really needed to stay in our comfort zone, so we are thrilled!
        Laura Z
        Brass & Silver Traditions
        www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Then they shouldnt say all plans doubled, because they did not and it makes them look bad because they arent being truthful. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate the extra bandwidth, but they didnt double all plans and are saying they did:

Quote: "Today, 3dcart founder and CEO Gonzalo Gil, announced that data transfer allowance for all of 3dcart’s small business plans is being DOUBLED for all 3dcart Small Business Plans.

http://www.3dcartblog.com/wp-content.../03/X2-ctm.png

The Professional Plus plan is listed under the small business plans.

Last edited by rburton34; 03-18-2011, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Sorry if there was a mis-understanding, not ALL PLANS doubled, if you look at the pricing page:

http://www.3dcart.com/pricing.htm

You'll see that most of them doubled, while 1 of them was extended to 20GB.

You should see the additional bandwidth on your store already as we made the decision to give it to all accounts, not just those signing up now.

"Bandwidth Limits are Doubled for Small Business Plans with the exception of 1 plan which was given 5 free GB" would have been too long of a title ;)
            ----------------------------
            Gonzalo Gil
            3dCart Support
            800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Originally posted by GonzaloGil View Post
              Sorry if there was a mis-understanding, not ALL PLANS doubled, if you look at the pricing page:

http://www.3dcart.com/pricing.htm

You'll see that most of them doubled, while 1 of them was extended to 20GB.

You should see the additional bandwidth on your store already as we made the decision to give it to all accounts, not just those signing up now.

"Bandwidth Limits are Doubled for Small Business Plans with the exception of 1 plan which was given 5 free GB" would have been too long of a title ;)

Thank You!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GonzaloGil View Post
                Sorry if there was a mis-understanding...
                I didnt misunderstand anything. The information regarding the announcement was misleading. Its incorrect. Facebook, the blog, twitter, main 3d cart site and all images state "all plans are doubled". No mention of the pro plus plan being excluded. If this isnt the case, the announcement needs to be corrected/updated.

Comment

We got nothing, Still in the yellow.

Seems the Dedicated plan is a bit lite considering the other plans in this group.

I sometimes have a bad hair day. Seems someone was having a bad calculater day:(
                  Clayton
                  Go Live Industries

Comment

This is truly a welcomed change! Thank you!
                    www.concession-supply.com

Comment

Thanks guys, great news!

Comment

Thank you, thank you.
                        kem
                        AddressNumbers.com
                        Address Plaques, Memorials, Home & Garden Decor, Gifts and more.

Comment

3dCart should have had an * at the end for the one plan that was not doubled to avoid any unhappiness. I found this out the hard way when I advertised Free Shipping for order over $25, and some customer called me up after using Express Mail wanting a refund. "But your web site said Free Shipping". Yes, for ground, not express. So I added the * and no more customer issues.

Comment

we also saw no change..we were waiting a while to see if there was an update to the meter, but nothin

Comment

Originally posted by aughtx
                              This bandwidth increase appears to be nothing more than effort to paper over whatever problem they are having with the way they calculate it. I had 3 times the traffic last year and never exceed my limit. I am seeing bandwidth usage as high as 9mb per visit,my home page is only 460kb, but 3dcart support apparently doesn't seem to think that's a problem. But I cant say for sure since they wont answer me as to why this is occurring. Just like the trouble with cookies problem that still persists.:mad:
                              Hello,
                              #1 - If there was an issue with bandwidth we would fix it. We upgraded all plans based on feedback on this very forum that said our GBs in plans were a little low. If you go ahead and compare now our plans with all of our main competitors you'll find we give more (much more in many instances) than our competitors, for lower prices. I'm sure you can appreciate that, so you're welcome.

Now, if you have a solid case that you can prove that the bandwidth on your store is incorrect, then by all means, provide support the information so they can look into your account. You are welcome to ask for the web logs, download them, look at them, run your favorite log analyzer, etc. And if you find anything strange, let us know.

#2 - If you have a COOKIE problem, that you can demonstrate, then by all means, contact support with as much info as you can, screenshots, etc, so that they can get to the bottom of it. I promise you that if you point out a bug, it will be fixed, but we need to see the bug to fix it.
                              ----------------------------
                              Gonzalo Gil
                              3dCart Support
                              800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Working...
                              X